Monday 4 August 2008

Paul the Valiente

We were in San Vincente last night, Sunday 3rd August. Karen is on the mend but I had to have my blisters seen to which attracted a little crowd in the hostel.
'Paul be valiente' was the cry. I thought I was being valiente until the iodine was injected into 'live' skin. I nearly hit the roof, while valiente went right out the window. I'd like to be able to say that, hours later, my feet were just tingling, but they were burning! I have an appointment after breakfast for them to be bandaged up for today's 20 miles.

Joints doing okay - prayers to be aimed at blisters please.

Scenery has been great throughout, the churches are beautiful and we have met some great people.

'Paul (not) the Valiente'.

Updated on behalf of Paul and Karen by Fiona.

No comments: