Wednesday 25 March 2009

Tom & Jerry

Walked 8 hours including rest stops from Nablus.Staying at the Guides house.Habib provided us with a hearty chicken meal with two kinds of broth we have not had before.It was very good.The first meal without humous on the table (usually 3 times a day!)At his friends house on computer - being fed a fruit similar to grapefruit but not the same.We have been treated very well everywhere we have been.Everyone is very friendly.They laugh when I tell them you all think we will get shot or blown up.
Israelis & Palestinians think the media is against them.Most of the Palestinians we meet are very politicised.Several of the homes have photos of Shahid's (Martyr's).My computer host tells me as I write how the problem between I & P is like Tom & Jerry - it will never end...

1 comment:

Gaye said...

Hope the blisters are not too painful! It's great to be able to follow progress on the blog. God Bless.