Friday 3 April 2009

Siamese Twins - Paul

Those of entrenched opinions will not have changed their 'sides' after reading the blogs.Many Israelis & Palestinians have the blame 100% on the 'other' side.There is a lot of opinion from local & 'internationals'(who back one side or the other)that is unwilling to give an inch because their side is 'Right'.
My first hand experience of Palestinians & Israelis over 3 decades is one of genuine warmth.Most do not see a way forward any time soon.
I hope I am proved wrong on the above.

What is absolutely clear to me, Peace for Israel and Justice for Palestinans are Siamese Twins.Both will 'exist' rather than 'live' unless they give up some of their 'Rightness'.

The Holy Land is beautiful & fascinating.I find it endlessly compelling.To walk through a large part of it is a privilege.I cannot wait to get back.
Easter Holidays 2010?
Karen,Fiona,Matthew,Sophia,Myron,Maureen,Gaye & Red Dave,thanks for the texts etc.

No comments: